Tortellini Pasta Salad
A fun spin on pasta salad for an easy lunch prep all week!
- Cheese Tortellini
- 1 tomato
- 1 onion
- 1 cucumber
- Tomato basil feta cheese
- Olive oil
- 1 Rotisserie chicken
- Begin heating a pot of water for your cheese tortellini. When the water is boiling, add your cheese tortellini for ab out ten minutes.
- While your tortellini is cooking, grab your veggies and get ready to chop!
- Cut your cucumber, tomato and onion into small pieces. Put all chopped veggies into a large bowl.
- Next, grab your rotisserie chicken to shred into small pieces. You can either grab two forks to shred up or use your hands and rip into small pieces. Once chicken is fully shredded, put all pieces into the bowl with the vegetables.
- At this moment, your cheese tortellini should be completed. Make sure you strain the tortellini over the sink, then add into the large bowl with the veggies and chicken.
- Add the entire packet of feta cheese. Mix all ingredients together
- Pour olive oil around the salad until your liking. Personally, I like my olive oil on the heavier side. Stir around and enjoy!